Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Finally, after who knows how long...















So I have been harping on a colleague of mine for being a compulsive account creator. I nagged, and complained, and whined in the carpool today about how he created all of these random accounts without fully thinking through how he would use them. "You keep going to the hardware store to get tools and you don't even know what you're building yet," I bitched

Soooooooo, when in one of my online classes I was charged with setting up a blog, I decided to try blogger.com. I already have a couple of other blogs on WordPress and WordPress MU. I figured I'd try a
new platform. So far so good, right?

Well, I type in blogger.com into my address bar and up comes my MtnHistory blog. What!? I have a MtnHistory blog? Turns out I do. So here is my first post on my new/old blog.

Now I know why I was so upset this morning; I was projecting ;-P

Image courtesy of:

3 comments:

  1. I do this with teaching stuff constantly. I want to try it all, but really need to focus on the best. Sometimes I find a new site or tool, and realize I had used it previously (not for long, or well, usually).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thing happpen- apparently my info said I had two other blogs (each with only one post), but I can't remember any of the information to get to them for the life of me. So I'm starting clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe I was signing up for as many things as I could under the MtnHistory name. I'm not sure why in hindsight. Perhaps it was during a full moon and I was feeling a bit crazy. Thanks for sharing your comments!

    ReplyDelete